Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Body Merry Retinol Moisturizer

I’ve tried several retinol moisturizers but have decided I actually prefer to use this moisturizer over the serums. It leaves my skin feel so soft and smooth and moist. I’ve haven't experienced any break outs or irritation from using it. The pump on the bottle makes it easy to get exactly the right amount of lotion for each application. A little does go a long way. I also have been using this on my hands and it has helped to keep them nice and smooth. It has a very light mild smell which is pretty pleasant. and does not feel greasy when applied. This moisturizer makes my skin feel fabulous and smooth when applied.

Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/RETINOL-MOISTURIZER-Professional-Moisturizer-Satisfaction/dp/B00OQQLNG4/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment