Saturday, March 28, 2015

Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel

 

I am new to dough making and looked many places for an item just like this. I was super excited when I got the opportunity to own my very own. Immediately when I got it I made a pizza dough. This little kitchen gadget is not flimsy and cuts into dough just right. IF you love to bake pastries, bread or pizza doughs than this tool is an absolute must. The handle is wide for easy gripping and the blades do the job efficiently. Overall, I highly recommend this little product! I am sure you will love it just as much as I do!!! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment