Sunday, March 1, 2015

WHOLENESS HOME Steel Dictionary Book Diversion Safe with Lock


This Dictionary safe is great. I was super excited when I got the opportunity to try this one out. I constantly forget where I put important papers and cards and needed something to store priceless things to me. This is a discrete safe, but if looking hard enough you can tell it's not a real book. The outside of the book looks like an actual book, but the pages do look a bit fake, but if you have other books surrounding it you can't tell. This is a solid steel safe. It's big enough to put other keys in, ss cards, important papers, passport, jewelry, etc. The only thing that I don't recommend is putting a firearm in there. It is big enough to put a small firearm in there, but personally I wouldn't. It is a pretty sturdy safe. The only other things I wished that the books as titled differently. Overall, This is a great product and I highly recommend!!!

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/wholeness-dictionary-diversion-realistic-looking/dp/b00qtutceu/ref=sr_1_152?ie=utf8&qid=1424181707&sr=8-152&keywords=diversion+safe



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment