Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dash Mate / Cell Phone Vent mount Holder Review

This cell phone holder hooks to the vent, not the window or dash. It is some type of hard rubber, yet soft enough that it won’t scratch anything. It will never block your view since it is on your vent. Another thing I love about this phone holder is my phone stays cool in the hot summer sun. You can throw this in your pocket, purse, backpack, diaperbag or whenever in case you need or want to switch vehicles. I find this an easy way to keep my phone from causing distractions while driving. Another bonus is that you don't have to worry about it using a sticker to stick to anything. You can keep taking off of the vent as many times as you want and not have to worry about it not being able to be put back. It fits nice and snug on my iPhone 6. It doesn't move around or slide off when driving.

Get yours here:-->http://www.cjssavings.info


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment