Thursday, March 26, 2015

RFID Blocking Sleeves, BLOCKIT Credit Card Review


This is a great product. This card holder fits snug so that your cards don't fall out. It has a tiny cut out at the top so that it has a little piece of the card exposed so you can easily grasp it. It comes in a variety of patterns and can be used for both men and women. The quality is good, but I can't see this lasting a very long time if you decide to use it in your pocket. This little holder is good if you have to make a stop at the store and just need to take your drivers license or one card. It isn't going to hold so many cards. You can just toss it in your purse, backpack, or diaper bag. Overall, I think this is a good little holder for those important cards.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/protection-exclusive-anti-theft-guarantee-financial/dp/b00qxzler4

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment