Thursday, March 26, 2015

Brilliant White Liquid Chalk Markers By Colore

These markers are so fun to use! My kids and I love using them on our mirrors, windows, and chalk board stickers. I have owned Colore' markers in the past and love them!!! These work on pretty much any non porous surface and cleanup is easy. The markers wipe away easily with a damp cloth or paper towel. The only thing I find with these markers that it takes a few minutes to get the liquid chalk ink to fill up the tip of the marker. Once it does it writes smoothly. Overall, these are great and I HIGHLY recommend them. These are safe for kids to use, and you don't have to worry about them staining because it washes right off of clothes and skin.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-White-Liquid-Markers-Colore/dp/B00QC0T7TC/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment