Friday, March 27, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box


I absolutely love this bread box. It is plenty big (I can store 2-3 loafs of bread and even some fruit) and the design matches up with my other stainless steel appliances in my kitchen quite well.This bread box has a sleek design, and its roll-top rolls like a charm. It's very well-constructed, and feels solid. I previously had my bread sitting in my microwave, causing it to get hard and go bad way before the expiration date. This bread box is much more convenient and a fantastic addition to any kitchen!!! This is also great for those who make their own bread. It's a great place to store it! I can't find one things that I don't like about this bread box and highly recommend to anyone!!! I have owned other Francois et Mimi products and let me tell you they are beautiful and highly quality products! They really care about their products and their customers! 

Get your Bread Box here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00ub0u4ve


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment