Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Super Bright 11 LED Hat Clip Light


I got this light for my husband and he thinks this is one of the best things he owns. He tattoos and had been wanting a headlight to use. He clipped it to his regular baseball hat and it works great. It really is very easy to use. All you do is clip it, and the clasps are well made. This light is great and it shines where you are looking and is a pretty bright enough light. It is lite and compact and is not prone to moving around like other clip on lights. This is a must for anyone. There are so many uses for it. Joggers could even clip these on so that they can be seen at night. It takes AAA batteries which is great because I hate those circle kind of batteries that are hard to find and very expensive. This light clip would make a great gift as well.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Renovations-Fishing-Guaranteed-Brightest/dp/B00RE2EK3K/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment