Monday, March 23, 2015

Reusable Baby Food Pouches Review


So far so good, so good!!! We have been using these pouches daily for a week now, and my son and I both love them!!! These are fantastic for toddler's snacks. These are also much more affordable over the long run than purchasing throw-away pouches, which you don't know may contain mold. I love the convenience of having your own reusable baby food pouches! It is amazing! I especially love that I can make my own premade purees. I have made vegetable and fruit purees for my son, because it is so much more healthier. I have made all kinds of fruit and veggie combos. The sky is the limit. I love that I can provide healthier, more nutritious, and more affordable snacks for my son. I love that these can be put in your diaper bag or purse for when you are on the go. These are really easy to rinse out, wash and get clean. I love that I can also pop on the top rack of the dishwasher to clean. Filling these pouches is fairly easy, and I love that they don't leak!!! Overall, I highly recommend to all my mamas and daddy's out there who are looking to save money and offer their babies and toddlers an alternative to store bought pouches! 

 Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00p5du1x8/

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment