Friday, March 20, 2015

FoxBrim Natural Soap

I have used a few of Foxbrim products and am a huge fan. This is a great hand soap. I love that this is a natural soap, and I am not getting all those extra added ingredients that I can't even pronounce. This soap left my hands feeling really soft and smooth. I have been using it everyday for the last week and it hasn't left my hands feeling dry like other hand soaps do. I have highly sensitive skin and tend my hands and face tend to dry out easily. The only thing that I wish is that this soap was scented. It leaves your skin feeling really clean, and you don't need a ton of soap to get that feeling. I love that it comes in a pump bottle and this bottle is a pretty decent size, so it should last you a good while depending on how much you use. I love that this is safe for even my kids to use!!!

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Natural-Soap-Face-Wash/dp/B00TXBC9T2/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment