Sunday, March 15, 2015

Red Dust Silicone Gloves






These are the fantastic gloves. I have owned tons of potholders and oven mitts but a lot of them didn't protect from heat well enough or I end up touching the oven's heating element with them and they get burnt. I also ended up finding myself having to wash them frequently because food would get all over them. I can take dishes my pans out of the oven and get a firm grip on them without fear of dropping, burning and injuring myself. They are also easy to wash off if they get dirty. Just a quick rinse under water, or a wipe down with a dish towel and they're good to go. I also love that these came with a super cute little butterfly magnet. I put that on my dry erase board in my kitchen. They also have a little hole on the end of gloves that make hanging these easy and convenient. These would also make a great gift!!!

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/cooking-gloves-multi-use-resistant-guarantee/dp/b00qlkazyy/ref=sr_1_71?s=lawn-garden&ie=utf8&qid=1423782531&sr=1-71&keywords=oven+mitts




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment