Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Virgin Argan Oil

First off this is a huge bottle. It is a 4oz bottle of 100% pure organic argan oil. A little goes a very long way so you don't need much to get the job done right. This bottle should last you a very long time! I have been using this NorthCoast Argan oil every night on my hands and I noticed that my hands are soft and smooth. Normally I have very dry and cracked hands, and since using this Argan oil I have not noticed any cracks or dry skin.It has nutty smell at least to me, and it's a decent smell. I really do like this oil and would definitely recommend it.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Virgin-Argan-Oil-Eco-certified-Organic/dp/B00H5BX9LO/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment