Thursday, March 26, 2015

Luxy Beauty Care - Stretch Mark Cream Review


This stretch mark cream is a thick & white cream that has an aroma that reminds me of citrus. I do not mind the smell and it quickly goes away once the cream dries. I found that the cream rubs into the skin easily, a little goes a long way and is non-greasy on the skin.I have been using this Stretch Marks as directed, applying each morning and night. I haven't been using it for a long time, but it has lightened up my stretch marks, but I would not call it as dramatic of a change, YET. I look forward to trying longer and seeing the difference it will continue to make.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00p2gd608


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment