Thursday, March 26, 2015

2-in-1 Stick-on Phone Stand and Wallet Review


This held up to 2 cards for me. It's silicon which is great in case it gets dirty, you won't have a hard time cleaning it. The adhesive stuck well to my phone and still seems to hold well. It does come off with ease and didn't leave any residue on my phone. The stand holds my iPhone6 well. This is a great temporary one stand you could use to put on your desk or a flat surface to watch movies, listen to music, etc... Just make sure you mount it in the middle so you can use it in portrait mode as well. I really do like the stand, but not sure if it's something that will last me a long time. I would have to update my review in a few months to let you know if it's held up.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/silicone-mobile-holder-adhesive-wallet/dp/b00sumysna


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment