Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Colore' Liquid Chalk Markers Review


These Colore' liquid chalk markers are so AWESOME! The colors are very vibrant and just really pop on whatever it is that you are writing on! They are so simple to use, and really easy to clean off if you make a mistake or just want to re-write something. They write smoothly. These work really well on chalkboard label. I have a ton that I love to use to label my containers and kids things in their room and this just makes labeling more fun. The possibilities are endless to using these markers. These are awesome to also use on regular bedroom windows and a fun project for parents to do with their kids!!! What I love even more is that these are even safe for kids. As a mom I feel good about my kids using these and have the piece of mind that they are safe. They don't have a chemical odor coming from them like other markers I have used. If they get on their skin it washes off easily with soap and water. The bonus silicone holder is pretty awesome as well! Overall, these are a great set of markers, and I highly recommend them!!!



Get your set of liquid markers here:---> http://www.amazon.com/chalk-markers-by-colore-vibrant/dp/b00pjey0mg/ie=utf8?m=a13kje2jw9t8sg&keywords=chalk+markers

Check them out on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ilovecolore


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment