Saturday, March 28, 2015

Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 & S4




This is such a nice armband case for your Samsung Galaxy S5 and/or S4! I love the color and I also love the feel of it and how snug and comfortable it feels around my arm. My phone fits perfectly inside of the case. This case is light weight and moves with your arms. It is great to wear while you are running. The only feature I am a little confused is the key slot. They would not fit a set of car keys, but I guess if you just have one key it would be great. I put a key in there to test if it would fall out while running and it did not fall out. I would recommend to any jogger looking for a place to safely store their phone while running! The material is also very high quality and is made to last you a very long time!

Get your here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00d5dse4s



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment