Saturday, March 28, 2015

Solid stainless steel ice cream scoop

This ice cream scoop does a great job of scooping ice cream. Other ice cream scoops that we had didn't do such a great job, Even when the ice cream is very hard it's easy to get out. This scoop is easy to clean. This ice cream scoop is stainless steel and can be washed thousands of times in the dishwasher and still look and feel just as good as day one. It's also very easy to handwash. This ice cream scoop is heavy, sturdy, well made, and made to last. My family goes thru Ice cream like crazy and we definitely welcome this great little kitchen gadget into our home.

Get yours here:-->http://sumohq.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment