Saturday, March 28, 2015

No-Tie Shoelaces by FastMile Review


These no-tie shoe laces are simple to use, for everybody. My 9 year old daughter has a trouble with her fine motor and is a little delayed. Tying her shoes has been difficult for her, and she would go all day at school with her shoes unlaced. I was super excited when I got to try these out. We immediately thru out her old shoe laces and put these on for her. They were simple to put on. Now, I don't have to worry about her going all day at school with having untied shoes, as she may fall and hurt herself. I love that this has given her a sense of independence. These are also great for runners or people who do extreme sports. These are great quality and feel like they are going to last us a very long time. The only thing I wish was that there were more color options, so we can match shoes of different colors. Overall, I am pretty pleased with these! I think it's a pretty neat idea.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/shoelaces-reflective-performance-recommended-satisfaction-money/dp/b00t0iijwo/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=utf8&m=a1orfag1towwij



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment