Friday, March 20, 2015

Imbue Naturals 20% Vitamin C Serum


I'm 28, and I just recently started taking care of my skin. I've been using this Vitamin C serum for a few weeks now, and I can already see a difference. My skin feels so soft to the touch after applying this serum, and my skin feels great! There are serums that have dried out my face, but I didn't find it particularly drying at all (though this might be due to my combination skin). I use this serum by applying it twice per day - once in the morning after my shower and again at night before bed. I've also started exfoliating once per week. Overall, I'm very impressed with this serum. This serum just leaves my face physically softer and visibly smoother with a more even tone. I'll definitely be picking up another bottle once this one runs out!

 Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Face-Hyaluronic-Satisfaction/dp/B00O8DBRKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426919836&sr=8-1&keywords=imbue+naturals

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment