Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sunsella Silicone Baking Cups


These are great cupcake/muffin baking cups. They are super easy to use, and I love that I don't have to spend anymore money on regular paper cupcake liners. Every time you throw one of the paper liners away it's basically like you are throwing away your money. They come in several cute and fun colors. My daughter recently had a my little pony 6th birthday party and I used these to make her cupcakes in. They came out great. The cupcake was moist and easy to remove from the silicone cup. They are great quality and very easy to clean. All you do is wash it in nice soapy hot water and bam you got a clean cup. These are great because you can use them over and over again. Overall, I think these are fantastic to own!

 Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/sunsella-little-gems-silicone-baking/dp/b00f6fijo8


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment