Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WashGuard - Lingerie Bags for Laundry


I loved this delicates laundry bag! I have been using it for the past 3 weeks and love it! It has saved my delicates! My delicate clothing really keep their shape and do not get beat up in the washer like they do when they are thrown in with everything else. The bag is pretty tough and after many washes it holds up to my expectations. I have been using it for my sons socks since his are so tiny. I had a tendency of always losing one sock, now I don't have to worry about it and all pairs are complete. I have also been using it for his stuffed animals. He is a boy, and like most boys likes to play with dirt. I just pop his stuff animals in there and it gets the job done without messing it up. I will definitely find other uses for these. You can use this for tights, stuffed animals, small tutus, etc. These are a fabulous must have product for anyone that has delicate laundry to wash. Check it out for yourself! They Guarantee That You Will Love Them!

Get your awesome bags here:--->http://www.amazon.com/lingerie-bag-for-laundry/dp/b00gntrbue/ie=utf8?m=a1z0efq0i2sfp6&keywords=lingerie+bag+for+laundry


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment