Monday, March 30, 2015

Camping Lantern


This small but very powerful lantern and is definitely a great investment. I have only had it a week or so and am loving it! This is seriously one of the coolest things I own! The Supernova Orion
Lantern is EXTREMELY bright even if you don't open it all of the way. I just slide the top upwards until it comes on (less than a inch) and that gives me enough light to read my books and then some. It is so easy to use. There is only 1 button that can change the light to 4 different strengths of light. There is a High, Medium, Red and Flashing Red light. It Slides upward to turn on and down to turn off. Don't let the size fool you, it's small, but the brightness is better than any flashlight or lamp I have EVER owned! It comes with 2 rechargeable batteries that you put at the bottom of the lantern, BUT it also needs 3 regular AA batteries that go on the top. This lantern has a USB recharging cable. I can't comment on the lifespan of the batteries, as I haven't used it for a long time. I am not a camper, but this would be great for camping, to store in your car, be used for power outage, etc... Overall, this is an awesome Lantern and highly recommend it!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Supernova-Ultimate-Survival-Rechargeable-Lantern/dp/B00R5N4BOQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1427776398&keywords=camping+lantern+and+power+bank&sr=1-2

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment