Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kukpo Can Opener Review

This is a fantastic can opener. It is ready to use from the box after you wash it. It came packaged great and in a plastic wrap, but my OCD causes me to wash everything before using. I was able to open a few cans for tonights dinner with ease. It feels great in my hands and the little handle that you turn doesn't get stuck. It is a strong and sturdy can opener that is made to last. In the last 10 years I have gone through countless can openers that were cheaply made. They would stop working after the first couple of uses. It is made of stainless steel so it shouldn't rust, or so I hope. Overall, this is a great quality can opener and I highly recommend it!!!


Get your awesome can opener here:--->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00quevxcy

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment