Monday, March 30, 2015

GoodShells Armband Case for iphone 5/5s


I have finally found an armband phone case that fits my iPhone 5. I love going to the gym and also running, but needed something that I could put my phone in so I could listen to music. I've tried to carry my phone in my pockets, but it falls out. It's not safe for me to keep it in my bra since they now say keeping your phone in your bra can lead to breast cancer. I have bought clip on cases and the problem is that the clip weighs my phone down, because it's just too big and heavy. I was super excited for this band. It provides perfect protection for my phone. I also love that you can use this as a regular phone case if it's not on your arm. The case is great quality and real sturdy. As far as the arm band it is pretty awesome. It doesn't feel tight on my arm at all and is soft and stretchy. It's also not bulky or uncomfortable. Overall I really like this arm band I have had others in the past that were more expensive and were cheaply made when.

Get yours here:-->http://superurl6.com/1454919d5867091


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment