Saturday, March 7, 2015

Travel Hardwear Money Belt


This travel money pack is awesome! I love the color. You don't necessarily have to wear it while your traveling far away from home. It's for an everyday use which I love. I am not a huge purse fan, and I hate just putting money, debit card, and ID in my pockets for fear they might fall out. It's large enough to fit your passport, money, credit/debit cards, identification or just any important papers you need to carry while you are out and about It is unisex so both men and women can use it! You can wear it over or under your clothes, which is great in case you do because it isn't big and bulk. It has adjustable band so you can fix it to your size. It is comfortable while wearing and don't fit tight. They also come with 2 adjustable suitcase straps. I am not crazy about the colors, but they do their job

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SMVZLRG/ref=pdp_new_dp_review


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I bought Undercover Money Belt for a seven week backpacking trip in Europe. I'm only about a week into it so far, but I have found that even In 80 degree temps it did not get too sweaty, dried quickly, and kept my papers inside dry. I found this to be very comfortable- I often even forgot I was wearing it! I am a very small person and was concerned this be too long and bulky on my frame in comparison to the shorter non-silk belts, but I found it works just fine. The only thing is, if low rise jeans are worn over it, the belt may stick out an inch or half inch, but I course my shirts cover that anyway and I didn't find it to be a problem.

    ReplyDelete