Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pembrook Non Skid Socks Review


These socks are pretty awesome! They aren't your typical hospital socks. I remember wearing the ones from the hospital and didn't like how super snug they were around my ankles or the feel of them. They would feel scratchy and make my feet itchy. I LOVE these socks! They are so soft and fuzzy, but not the scratch type of fuzzy. They feel snug, but not to the point where your circulation is being cut off. The colors are really nice. I got the Navy Blue and pink pack and just love them. They held up really nice in the was. I just put them in my delicates bag and popped them right in my washer. I didn't test them in the dryer, but hung them to dry on a hanger. They dried really well and felt just as nice as when I first opened them up. These are great to put in a hospital bag or just as a gift. They are a nice quality pair of socks and I highly recommend them!!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/pembrook-non-skid-socks-hospital/dp/b00m0ayfpy/ref=sr_1_7?ie=utf8&qid=1425136643&sr=8-7&keywords=non+skid+socks


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment