Thursday, March 26, 2015

Active Ring Review



This ring is extremely comfortable, durable, and I can wear it on a daily basis no matter where I go. I wasn't sure what to expect when getting this. My husband & I are very active people. We wanted something that we could wear in replace of our wedding ring. My wedding ring snags on things or is just a disturbance, but if I take my ring off I feel naked! This ring is a great temporary ring. It fits great. The only thing I would recommend is to maybe get a ring size one size bigger. Mine fits a little snug. Other than that My Husband & I love our rings!!! They are extremely affordable & come in a couple of different colors. I would highly recommend them!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.activerings.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment