Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dream Essentials Contoured Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask Earplugs and Carry Pouch

I have never owned a several sleep masks and hated them!!! Some were too tight and some didn't keep the light out. As a full-time student and mom I could use all the rest I could get. I was given the opportunity to try the Dream Essentials sleep mask & instantly fell in love with it. It has an adjustable band so that you could adjust according to your head size. It is so comfortable and I love that it is made of soft cotton material. It also came with a pair of ear plugs which are great because it reduces noise (like a snoring husband lol), but doesn't completely draw out all noise. I love how it has all around coverage so that no light gets in which is great. My kids room is right across from mine, and they have to sleep with the hallway light on. I don't have to stay up or put the covers over my head so that the light doesn't bother me. This is also great for people who suffer from migraines, because it will keep out the light and the ear plugs will reduce the noise because after all those senses seem to be very high when your head hurts. This sleep mask and ear plug bundle would make a great gift to just about anyone, even men. It comes in a nice pouch which makes it even more cute! I would highly recommend!!!!! This is seriously the BEST sleep mask out there! You will fall in love with how silky and comfortable this mask feels over your face. You will not regret it TRUST ME!!!! I am not sure where this has been my whole life, but now that it's in my life I am so happy!

Get yours here:https://www.dreamessentials.com/product-48/sweet-dreams-sleep-mask-wcarry-pouch-and-earplugs

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment