Wednesday, March 25, 2015

USDA Certified Organic Lip Balm


This lip balm has got to seriously be my favorite. It comes in a pack of 4 and you get 4 yummy flavors, Asian pear, vanilla bean, raspberry, and peppermint. My favorite is the raspberry. They all smell sooooo good and leave your lips feeling hydrated and smooth. I have really chapped and dry lips during the winter months and this really hydrates them. I love that these are organic and there are no parabens and it's non GMO. I also love that there is no petroleum. I have used several chapsticks/lip balms that had petroleum and they made my lips feel greasy and just plain out gross, not to mention they didn't taste great. If you're such a lip balm fanatic like I am, you need to get them!!! I highly recommend!!!

Get yours here:----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00sxbc5uq
Check out the company website for more info on products:-->www.lalunenaturals.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment